Check it out , My Korea trip Schedule

2011年9月18日星期日

Hey , Buddy ...
I got more 3 days go to Korean ,buyh buyh =D''
I'm so excited....
Actually , I pack my luggage last week=)
Did you know I always dreamed I live in Korea ;?,
I'll stop my tuition from 22 September to 28 September ,

7 days 5 night ,
I think this will be enough ,
almost 1 week , I left M'sia=)

By the way, I got the Korea Schedule,
Let me introduce the Local tourism at Korea that I want to go !!~~

Day 01,
I'll be on the plane,

Day 02,
7a.m morning reached Seoul,

The 1st place we go is DIY KIMCHI,
Oh, seem everyone know KimChi right?~

I had the experience of making KimChi last 2 years when I 1st time go Korea,
and the next place is
transfer to Jeju-Island , Oh, my dream place **

The city tour-

- Love Road

-Ghost Road

-Dragon Head Rock


Day 03

1st place-Sungsan Sunrise Peak


Beautiful right, i can't wait to see the AWEsome view;D

2nd place- Seoplikoji Hill


-Seongeup Folk Village

and the Horse Riding experience=)

-Class Castle



- O'Sultoc Tea Museum'




Day 04

Back to Seoul ,
Visit the famous Seoul Shopping Market

-Dongdaemun Market
I went there before actually:D

Day 05

-Namsan Hanok Village

-Seoul N tower Observatory with Teddy Bear Museum


I must get a pair of Teddy Bear~

Then,
Transfer to Paju

- 3rd Tunnel Tour-Dora Station , Dora Unification Observatory
Shopping at Paju Premium Outlet


Back to Seoul~

Day 06

City tour of Seoul

-Kyongbok Palace
-Folklare Museum
-Blue House

visit the Ginseng Centre & Amethyst Factory
and the famous Seoul Fashion Street -MYUNGDONG
I gonna shopping until non-stop;D LOL kidding^^

Day 07

visit the Cosmetic shop & Dongchunghacho Shop
and Back to Kuala Lumpur ;D


and the last,
;D** Ignore my english mistakes , Kay??
I'm still learning^^

♥ Linkss ♥

Super star ♥


all my pic

all my pic

Plurk

Blogger 提供支持.

关注者

♥ about me ♥

我的照片
Jessica Ho~ 19-(2012) I ♥ Life I ♥ Family I ♥ Fashion I ♥ Friends I ♥ Eat I ♥ English I ♥ CRY (non-stop cry)