一个礼拜过去了.....

2011年4月8日星期五
6/4/11 Wed Today 12pm class~~, wohooo** im sleep until 10am , and preapare ... 11am go bus stop ~~ 2pm finish the class , and go for lunch ;D after that , me and Jessica.L stay at Library.....
Camwhore in my Hostel '' My Place'' Apartment ;P Feel wanna Cry rite?~~

7/4/11 Thursday.(Redbox , Sunway Pyramid)

This is my first time sing K v my Coursemate,


after class, we got 4 hours break time....

and we decided go Redbox. Sunway :D

11am - 2pm .....

Yess, All is my new friend in my life now:D

Mass Communication ~~^^

Veyon and Jessica.L is Korea fans , they know speak korea , and sing korea song ~=)

Mr.Louis Wong have a nice Voice , :)

and the Jasmine Leong is a Sampat Women =) she will scream anytime LOL~~,

They are my new friend, coursemate ,...Mr.Brian and Mrs.Quinie =)

Mr.brian is a funny guy who love Jolin so much ~~

In red BOx~~ he dance Jolin Mv 美人计~~.....BraVO!!!!!!


this is my Coursemate , !Quinie ~

she have beatiful white skin , make me damnn admire LoL~~

After that , i skip the english class...and the Orientation Party ,

and back home v my mum and sis,

because that day i feel uncomfortable ;P

♥ Linkss ♥

Super star ♥


all my pic

all my pic

Plurk

Blogger 提供支持.

关注者

♥ about me ♥

我的照片
Jessica Ho~ 19-(2012) I ♥ Life I ♥ Family I ♥ Fashion I ♥ Friends I ♥ Eat I ♥ English I ♥ CRY (non-stop cry)