Here, My China trip schedule~

2012年7月31日星期二
Hello, August =)
This Friday, I will be going China- GuangZhou and Shenzhen.
It's a 5days4night trip, actually I had been informed from my mum that 
I have to go the trip about a month ago, since I know I will be having my sem-break.
So, WHY NOT//?? LOL.

Its quite long time that I never been China, i think about 6-7 years.
I still can remember that year i was a 12 years old girl,
I have been visited Beijing and ShangHai. 
So, take a look my China schedule trip,  is FUN.

Day 01
I will be going Shenzhen Dongmen pedestrian Road.
is a famous place for shopping.
It's gonna be fun. They said China is the best place to shop,
because there are offer supper cheap price. LOl


Day 02
visit Splendid China

and the Cultural village


Day 03
visit Lotus Hill Park 


Five Ram Sculpture
Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall


Beijing Road Shopping


Day 04
Visit Xiguang Old Village


HuaCheng Square and Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Road shopping



Day 05 
After Lunch and Back to KL。
I'm so exciting ^^


0 comments:

发表评论

♥ Linkss ♥

Super star ♥


all my pic

all my pic

Plurk

Blogger 提供支持.

关注者

♥ about me ♥

我的照片
Jessica Ho~ 19-(2012) I ♥ Life I ♥ Family I ♥ Fashion I ♥ Friends I ♥ Eat I ♥ English I ♥ CRY (non-stop cry)