Bangs is back and NEW hair colours;)

2012年7月28日星期六

Before and After

26/7/2012

My final exam is over, and I knew it's my time for dye hair,
Actually I really wanted to dye my hair at previous sem-break,
but I force myself not to, and it's promise for my mother.D
Luckily previous hair colour is more toward to dark and it's easily to maintain.

After doing some salon and colour research, 
I decided to have new colour at Number 76.
I think everyone is know about the salon right, it's so famous recently,
I guess, because it is Japan salon .?
make an appointment before i go, and choose Yoshi as my stylist;)
When I walked into Number76, the design of the saloon is very cool,
and I really enjoyed with it ~ 
He chose bloned flaxen for my new hair colour, 
something like gold+yellow
and I really wanted to take off my ugly red colour.
Oops, it sound like FINALLY. 

Red colours is gone
The back side.
The left side.

After bleaching so much times, hair treatment is very important.
I shocked because hair treatment is less than 5minutes.? WTF.??
And finally i knew they are using high quality hair treatment ingredients, 
and even no need to use any machine. wow! So CONVENIENCE !!
Last step, Yoshi cuts it off all my damaged hair,
and I wanted to keep it long. you know lah, it's very hard to maintain hair length.
After consider few of minutes, I decided to cut my bangs,
although I knew he is unhappy ;) 
He shout;'' Oh My Ghost'' look like 贞子when he took this picture for me;P


Goodbye 1 year plus bangs.;('' 
thanks him for accompany me almost 4hours in the salon ;D

I really surprise with my new hair colour and fringe.
Yoshi is awesome, he has great manner and also Handsome./lol/
Yoshi=)


Imma so happy with the new hair colour >.<''



Show off my new iphone STITCH sticker- and i buy so much Stitch accessories at
 Taman Connaught. 

0 comments:

发表评论

♥ Linkss ♥

Super star ♥


all my pic

all my pic

Plurk

Blogger 提供支持.

关注者

♥ about me ♥

我的照片
Jessica Ho~ 19-(2012) I ♥ Life I ♥ Family I ♥ Fashion I ♥ Friends I ♥ Eat I ♥ English I ♥ CRY (non-stop cry)